Sunday, March 18, 2012

FREE Yoga in Brookland

Advertised on Criag's List:

FREE Yoga Class - Saturday, March 31st at 12:30pm.
 Call 202.269.3020 to reserve your spot today. If we don't answer, leave a message with your name, number, email, and that you want to sign up for this free Yoga class.

Our Yoga Teacher says this:
"I loosely describe my style of yoga as Vinyasa Flow. I always include chakra breathing, balancing exercises, and a sun salutation. My goal is to have my students feel better leaving the mat than when they came." No experience necessary.

Free Class: Saturday, March 31st, 12:30pm
Regular class runs on Tuesdays at 7:30pm, $60 for a six-week class, $15 for drop-ins.

Come try it today! We are located only a block and half from the Brookland/CUA metro station on the Red-Line. We also have parking!

-Excel Movement Studios
Visit our site for more info: www.excelpilates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment